Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good evening everyone:

What a wonderful time Nazli and I have just had. We spent a couple of days in the Himalayas! I think it has to be the most beautiful place on earth! We went as far as it was safe in the North West Frontier Province. So, beautiful!! In the evenings we were preparing for our upcoming staff training. The days were full of exploring, so exciting. The Himalayas is the home of the Snowleopard and I was focused completely on trying to see one. However, I had no luck with this venture but was surrounded by some very friendly monkeys. We had appropriate food for them, consequently we became their new best friends. They were really quite sweet.
Well, time for High Tea, then shopping, then working! Such a hard life, but someone has to do it.
Take care everyone, thanks for visitng!

love
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Dear Deborah, I have been following your work with great interest. I met you years ago at the London Waldorf School, and you taught my g. daughter, Theo, for 2 years. Jen has told me about your initiatives and I wish you well.It is an opportunity and you have embraced it. Perhaps you will give a public lecture when you return about your work and what we all might learn from the efforts in Pakistan. Safe travels,
    Sue Brown

    ReplyDelete